Forbes Real Estate has developed a set of best practices for managing properties, which include:
1. Budgeting & Financial Services with building/unit owners, and condo associations.
2. On-Call Response Services to address issues on a 24×7 basis
3. Vendor management for repairs, general maintenance and building improvements
4. Reporting services to keep trustees and unit owners informed
Forbes Real Estate’s network of contractors includes:
• Oil companies & gas providers
• Handymen for general repairs
• Insurance brokers & adjustors
• Consultants for legal matters
Forbes Real Estate’s Property Management Services include:
• Strategic counsel to unit owners & associations for budgeting
• Billing & Accounts Receivable services
• Vendor management
o Scheduling oil deliveries and managing heating contractors
o Managing utilities (water, electrical)
o Managing building (master) insurance policies
o Assisting unit owners with insurance claims
o Janitorial services
o General maintenance
o Snow removal
o Pest control
• Managing building repairs and improvements
• Providing monthly reports for unit owners and condo associations.
Forbes Real Estate’s network of contractors is prompt, reliable and affordable.
Forbes Real Estate provides a worry-free approach to property management, and a cost-effective service for building owners.
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.